Paparan Lebih Menarik Dengan Menggunakan Google Chrome! Selamat Membaca! For a better result, please use Google Chrome! Happy Reading Peeps!

Playing With The Flash!



   What a Boring day! While playing with Yuki, it strike me that I can turn my boredom into an exciting one. At the same time, it will be end with a great result. So, the first step, is to cover the flash of my camera with a Colorful Bookmark tapes & mix all the colors.   Whoopee! the pictures turn out very, very, very amazing, peeps!  Ya ya ya, I know, some of you had already knew about these tricks.


And these are the pictures!
























Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca!

No comments:

Back To Top

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tips! Home Tutorial! Knowing Me! Journal! Shout! ❤
Hak Milik Nasir Mukhriz©