Paparan Lebih Menarik Dengan Menggunakan Google Chrome! Selamat Membaca! For a better result, please use Google Chrome! Happy Reading Peeps!

An Old Book.

   Last week on Friday, before school holidays start. I borrow a book entitled 'The Wooden Horse' at my school library. The most interesting about this book is, it has an old stamp of MPH Bookstore(Malaya Publishing House) and this book was published in 1955. But I don't have time yet to read this book because I want to help my mother to update our home to celebrate Hari Raya soon.
This is the infont cover of this book.

This is the first page in the book. It has MPH stamp on it.
This is the second and third pages of the book. 
This is the fourth and fifth pages of the book. 
This is the Introduction.
This is the back cover of this book.


Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca!

No comments:

Back To Top

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tips! Home Tutorial! Knowing Me! Journal! Shout! ❤
Hak Milik Nasir Mukhriz©