Paparan Lebih Menarik Dengan Menggunakan Google Chrome! Selamat Membaca! For a better result, please use Google Chrome! Happy Reading Peeps!

Can't Wait!

   Today is the 24th of Ramadhan. Another six days to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I look forward to it this year to celebrate Hari Raya, because this year (the day before Raya.) I’ll be in Larkin, Johor, and then I’ll be in Kampung Sg.Jelutong, Kuala Pilah. I look forward to it to see my beloved relatives in Johor, it’s being so long I haven’t meet up with my relatives there. Since I attended school in SMT Dato’ Lela Maharaja, Rembau many things that my family and I have to do, so I don’t have time to go back to Johor.

However, I still can’t wait to celebrate Raya this year! ‘Mesti Gempak Punya!’


P/S: For this opportunity I would like to say ‘Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin!’
This card is special to you all!
I dedicate this song to all the members of my family, my friends and for those who know me.

Suasana Hari Raya - Anuar & Ellina


Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca!

No comments:

Back To Top

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tips! Home Tutorial! Knowing Me! Journal! Shout! ❤
Hak Milik Nasir Mukhriz©