Paparan Lebih Menarik Dengan Menggunakan Google Chrome! Selamat Membaca! For a better result, please use Google Chrome! Happy Reading Peeps!

About My Present School.

On Thursday (04/02/2010), I was accepted as a student of School Dato' Lela Maharaja, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan. Initially I had applied at the Ministry of Education website, but when the results come out on (18/01/2010), my name is not listed as a student of Sekolah Menengah Teknik Dato' Lela Maharaja(SMTDLM). Faces, my heart felt when my mother told the bad news. But my mother told me if I want to enter the school so badly, my mother would write a letter of appeal for admission to the school. The next day, my mother, my eldest brother and my uncle named Sallehudin Bin Hj. Hitam, went to appeal for admission to the school.



After 15 days I wait, a letter from the school were arrived safely at my house. I opened the letter slowly to prevent tearing, just half of a letter out of the envelope, I can read the main title ''Admission To Offer Technical / Vocational School Year 2010''. The date of reporting at the school are said to be as soon as maybe before Friday (05/02/2010), so I have to report myself on Thursday (04/02/2010). I read the whole letter with a very happy. I am extremely proud to be a student at SMTDLM.


Badge Sekolah Menengah Teknik Dato' Lela Maharaja 




http://www.smtdlm.edu-my.net/ <---My school website.


Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca!

No comments:

Back To Top

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tips! Home Tutorial! Knowing Me! Journal! Shout! ❤
Hak Milik Nasir Mukhriz©